Essential oils can have a positive impact on our life. Aromatherapy has been around for thousands of years, yet the Western world is finally starting to recognize the benefits of these amazing oils.
When it comes to buying oils, there are many potential options to choose from. And since there are no set standards for oils used in aromatherapy, it’s hard to determine which oils are the best and which ones aren’t really going to get the job done.
That’s where Geo Essential comes into the picture.
Geo Essential Review
This excellent company realized that there was a hole in the market. They realized that somebody had to step up and put standards in place so that people can buy high-quality oils without fearing the worst, and reap the health benefits.
Before we get into the different types of essential oils offered by Geo Essential, we felt it necessary to provide additional information about the company, who they are, what they stand for, why you should buy from them, and other pertinent info.
We’ll get into that and more right now.
Why Choose Geo Essentials for Your Essential Oil Needs?
As mentioned, in the world of essential oils, there are no rules in place that will help you determine the quality of oils for aromatherapy.
There are many industry terms thrown around in regard to these oils, yet they do not necessarily say anything about their overall quality.
When you look up certain oils, some might say that they are “certified pure.” Other oils might tell you that they are made with “therapeutic grade” ingredients.
But what does that really mean?
When Geo Essential entered into the industry, they realized right away that they needed to set high-quality standards for their company in order to rise above the competition. And that’s exactly what they did, so you know that you’re dealing with a company that you can trust.
At Geo Essential, six specific standards make up their essential oil quality process. Since they want the world to receive the benefits from genuine essential oils, they put this system of standards in place to guarantee that their customers get genuine products that they can trust.
Nothing wrong with ensuring their customers get the real deal, right?
The six standards include the following:
- Harvested correctly – every one of the species used to make their essential oils must be harvested under the ideal conditions of peak ripeness. Otherwise, they will not use them for their products. Some examples include harvesting peppermint prior to the plant flowering, and harvesting rosemary and lavender after the morning dew but during their flowering periods.
- The right aroma – every one of their essential oils must smell authentic before it ever leaves the production line. Other companies like to mix oils with artificial ingredients in order to maintain a certain smell. But these inexpensive oils aren’t made of high-quality ingredients, even though they may have the right smell.
- The identification process – on their website, Geo Essential made sure that it’s easy for their customers to identify the specific essential oil that they’re looking for. On the label and on the website description, they share information including scientific name, name, country of origin, part of the plant, where it’s grown and whether or not it’s distilled, and much more.
- Growing conditions – Geo Essential expects the growing conditions to be perfect in order to use certain ingredients for their essential oils. If they are going to choose a specific ingredient, it has to either be grown by traditional means or out in the wild. They ensure that they can trace back every bottle of oil to a specific farm that grew the crops for their ingredients.
- Specific extraction processes – the essential oil extraction process has to go a specific way in order for Geo Essentials to use certain ingredients. All oils must be distilled correctly without using any type of solvents. They also avoid pressure inducing extreme high temperatures and the distiller is cleaned regularly for best results. Kind of like how scotch is distilled.
- The right packaging – finally, every one of the Geo oils will come in dark bottles. They choose the specific types to help protect against UV rays. This provides longer shelf life and ensures that you are getting high-quality essential oils at all times.
Who Are Geo Essential?
Now that we understand a little bit more about the way they choose ingredients and process their products, it’s best to take a look at the company itself to have a better understanding of what they are all about.
To put it simply, the term Geo is actually short for Genuine Essential Oils. It is their goal to be genuine and provide genuine products every step of the way.
Their definition of a genuine essential oil is that it needs to be natural, complete, and pure.
What you each of these things mean?
- Natural – in order for their products to remain natural, they will never add any synthetic materials to them whatsoever. Other companies like to mix oils with synthetic properties in order to cut down on costs and increase profits. Geo Essentials only cares about providing the best quality products to their customers. They would never dilute their products in an effort to create greater profits. That isn’t how they operate and you can count on that.
- Complete – when Geo Essential creates their essential oils, they always make sure that they are complete before leaving the warehouse. And by complete, they mean that no recolorizing, decolorizing or deterpenization. To put it simply, they will not take anything out. Many other companies remove certain ingredients so that they are more suitable for perfumes, yet this will interfere with the oils natural balance and make it less therapeutic. Know that Geo doesn’t remove anything from their products at all.
- Pure – when they talk about only creating pure essential oils, they mean that there are no other vegetable oils or essential oils added to the product unless otherwise stated. Some companies like to extend essential oils by adding other oils that are less expensive. Again, these companies do this because they want to add additional profit to their bottom line. Geo does not participate in this practice. They do sell certain essential oil blends, but those blends were specifically created for a reason. It has nothing to do with trying to make a quick buck.
Geo Essential Starter Kit
The starter kit being sold by Geo Essential contains lavender, peppermint, lemon, and tea tree oil. They specifically added each one of these ingredients to this kit because they are some of the most popular oils of their kind and they are very useful as well.
Each of these ingredients serves a purpose. The purpose of using these essential oils includes the following:
- Lemon oil – this oil is excellent for cleansing the body internally. It helps improve mental clarity and promotes energy.
- Peppermint oil – this amazing oil can help with many potential health conditions. One condition that is particularly effective at is helping those suffering from IBS.
- Tea tree oil – this oil is cleansing and regenerative. It’s great for the skin and it can help ease the symptoms of a wide range of negative health conditions.
- Lavender – lavender is quite beneficial to help eliminate symptoms of many unwanted health conditions. In fact, they are too numerous to count. This oil should be in every single person’s home medicine cabinet.
Geo Essential Aromatherapy Blank Personal Inhaler
To get the full benefits of essential oils, it’s best to end he’ll them using a personal inhaler.
Do not hesitate to pick up these blank inhaler tubes. They are very easy to use as well. There is a white cotton wick inside that you can add the essential oils to. Drop the cotton wick into the tube, push in the bottom plug, and then you’re ready to inhale these amazing oils.
Geo Essential Essential Oil Singles
- Sweet orange oil – this oil helps to improve digestion, quench thirst, increase bronchial secretion and it even increases the appetite.
- Lemon oil – it’s calming and provides an antidepressant effect.
- Ylang Ylang oil – this oil is used for cosmetic purposes, hair care, and it even helps to improve the negative side effects of certain skin diseases. It’s also good to fight infections and prevent fever.
- Sweet basil oil – it’s an aromatic nerve tonic that clears the head and relieves symptoms of intellectual fatigue.
- Eucalyptus oil – improves breathing and contains other healing properties.
- Geranium oil – revitalizes skin tissue (also see our review of RSVP Skin Care).
- Clove oil – contains antiparasitic, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
- Grapefruit oil – helps to uplift the spirit and also acts as a diuretic and antiviral.
- Tea tree oil – fights viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Black pepper oil – stimulates the digestive glands and acts as an antiviral agent.
- Rosemary oil – this oil is on the expensive side but totally worth it.
- Cinnamon oil – has antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Lavender oil – lavender oil helps with just about every health condition.
- Peppermint oil – helps with many health conditions.
- Oregano oil – helps with respiratory problems, digestive upsets, colds, and flu.
If you recognize the value of essential oils, then you will not want to shortchange yourself by using synthetic, watered-down products. Try Geo Essential instead for top-quality oils at affordable prices.