When it comes to essential oils, they can do many wonderful things including promoting health, wellness, and longevity. In fact, essential oils have a wide range of uses and have been used for many years by people in the East. The Western world has only recently discovered there many wonderful properties.
As a man, it’s odd blogging about these magical oils, but when you do the research and actually use them yourself, you’ll believe me. Normally I’m talking about workout gear or more aggressive health products, but I’ve been introduced to these and I have to say, I’m a believer.
Since we know that the healing properties of these oils really do work, we would like to mention a product that we are proud to promote.
The name of the product is called Top 16 Therapeutic Essential Oils.
And the 16 oils provide many health benefits for everyone.
We will now take a look at the health benefits and restorative properties of the Top 16 Therapeutic Essential Oils.
The Healing Properties of Top 16 Therapeutic Essential Oils
- Peppermint oil – this healing oil contains a wide range of restorative properties. It heals the digestive system from indigestion. And it can help with sinuses and curing headache pain.
- Lavender oil – this Bulgarian oil is excellent for skin care and can heal minor burns, dry skin, eczema, cuts, and insect bites.
- Pine tree oil – this Austrian essential oil is excellent for healing the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. It can even boost the immune system for those looking to lose weight.
- Bergamot oil – this Italian oil can act as an antidepressant, a stimulant, and it even deodorizes and disinfects.
- Tea tree oil – this oil is from Australia and it contains antiseptic properties as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- Frankincense oil – this oil is excellent for skin health and can heal eczema and psoriasis. It fights back against dandruff and it boosts your energy when feeling fatigued.
- Grapefruit oil – this oil can help with lymphatic stimulation and is an antiviral an antioxidant.
- Sweet orange oil – this Brazilian oil helps rejuvenate the skin, it’s a carrier oil and it can heal mouth and gums issues.
- Lime oil – derived in Mexico, lime oil is an astringent, an antiseptic, and it’s capable of boosting the immune system.
- Cinnamon leaf oil – this oil is from Sri Lanka and it helps improve circulation and lessens drowsiness.
- Patchouli oil – this powerful oil has antidepressant properties, it improves inflammation symptoms and it also stimulates cell development.
- Lemon oil – this is an Italian oil that helps to cleanse the body, promotes a good night’s sleep and removes toxins from the body. This is one potent essential oil.
- Lemongrass oil – this oil comes directly from India and it possesses some incredible properties. First, it’s excellent for relieving the symptoms of anxiety and depression. Second, it’s known to fight against unwanted bacteria. And third, it helps to deodorize the body.
- Eucalyptus oil – this oil is special because it can relieve the unwanted symptoms that we all experience when we get colds and flus. It can also help relieve dandruff.
- Rosemary oil – use this Moroccan oil for its antiseptic properties, arthritis pain relief and to improve your memory.
- Tangerine oil – it’s the perfect choice when you need an antitoxin or you need to feel soothed and relaxed.