If you are looking to get hosting services from one of the most well respected hosting companies in the industry, then you need to look no further than Bluehost. This hosting provider not only has an excellent reputation in the industry, but their high quality shared hosting services have literally become a household name over the years.
Blue Host Website Hosting Company Review and Discount Offer
Are you wondering why they have become so successful? One reason is that blogging platform WordPress once gave them an unbelievable endorsement. It’s true. WordPress once said that out of all of the hosting companies available on the web, Bluehost was the hosting company that they recommended the most.
Since just about everybody uses WordPress when creating their blogs, you can only imagine just how much of a boost that this gave to the Bluehost hosting company. Like I said earlier, they are literally a household name at this point. So it should come as no surprise to anybody that with the WordPress endorsement, you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that their shared hosting is definitely of the highest quality.
What We Didn’t Expect When Reviewing Bluehost
When the idea first came to us to review Bluehost, we really had no clue what to expect from this experiment. Unfortunately, there are a lot of negative reviews out there about this company, even though they received such an incredible review from WordPress.
Truth be told, some of the more popular online websites have a lot of negative things to say about Bluehost. But we wanted to put it through the ringer ourselves and really put it to the test, and after doing so we can honestly say that way were very pleased with the overall results.
First off, the speed was phenomenal. And this is especially true for a shared hosting service. The websites that we hosted on this server were very fast, and we were quite happy with this. We were also surprised to see that the service offered by Bluehost was top-notch. Many of us expected the service to be poor since they have so many millions of customers, but nothing could be further from the truth.
And if you think about it, this makes a great deal of sense. They are not going to be able to keep all of their customers if they are providing crappy service. So even though they were forced to expand after the wonderful recommendation from WordPress, they did the right thing and expanded their business accordingly to make sure that they continued to provide fantastic service to all of their customers.
More importantly, within the last year Bluehost has gone above and beyond. They are doing what is necessary to expand multiple services and to provide different plans to their customers.
One addition that they have made is that they now offer VPS and dedicated servers. The Pro plan, which is quite exciting, is a lot cheaper and it is known as high-powered WordPress hosting. It’s actually more powerful than the VPS hosting package and it only costs $19.99 per month. It is currently one of their most popular services available.
A Summary of Bluehost
Some things that really tickled our fancy about Bluehost include:
- Simple to follow upgrade path – let’s face it. As business owners, our companies and the need for more web services are going there expand over time. When you get involved with Bluehost, the upgrade path is really simple to follow. They make it very easy for you to upgrade to different services very cheaply. And not only that, you’ll be able to upgrade to the right service quickly, easily and without much of a hassle at all. This is excellent for everyone looking to potentially expand their business, but only want to start out with the lowest-cost hosting services in the beginning.
- Hosting for WordPress – as we have talked about, WordPress really endorsed this company tremendously. But not only that, they have also made it very easy for you to install the WordPress software directly through Bluehost. It’s as simple as clicking the mouse button a couple of times and then WordPress will be installed on your website very quickly.
- Unlimited domain availability – many individuals will get into online marketing and have a need for multiple domains. The good thing about Bluehost is that they allow you to have multiple domains hosted on their servers. This will give you the opportunity to build many different types of websites and host them on your Bluehost account. You will be able to test out so many different markets and try many different things without having to buy further hosting services that could typically get expensive.
- Top-notch support – another great thing about Bluehost is that they provide really good support. With such a big company, people would often fear that the support is going to be lacking, but nothing could be further from the truth. Bluehost has made customer support a top priority, and it really is a wonderful source of pride for this business. If you ever have a problem when hosting websites with Bluehost, just contact customer support, let them know your issue and they will help you handle it very quickly and easily.
- Cloudflare integration – Bluehost is also set up to make it very easy to have one click Cloudflare installs right from cPanel. By having it available directly through cPanel, it makes it real simple to install and take advantage of this wonderful feature. As you may know, this feature is going to help improve your website efficiency, speed and overall performance, so it’s definitely worth it to install it on your website.
What we didn’t like:
- Getting the best deal – in order to get the best available deal, you have to sign up with Bluehost for three years. Many people would prefer not to pay for hosting services three years in advance because you never know what will happen. The good thing is that they provide a money back guarantee, so if you are unhappy within the first 30 days, you could always get your money back.