It isn’t always easy to buy healthy, fresh, organic, non-GMO wild salmon and other fish in your local community. More often than not, the fish you’d have to buy come from unhealthy seawater and contain heavy amounts of toxins like mercury and they really aren’t that good for you. But you do not have to be forced to buy unhealthy salmon and other fish like halibut, cod, sockeye and more. As a matter of fact, it’s best to take your health seriously and only choose top-of-the-line, fresh, wild caught fish from now on.
You may think you’re getting healthy food from your local grocery store and in some instances that might be true. On the other side of the coin, more often than not you’re getting unhealthier fish that are genetically modified, swimming around in unhealthy water and eating unhealthy food. Obviously, if you put the wrong food in your body you are not going to be healthy as well. So you have to focus on eating fresh and organic non-GMO fish as often as possible to keep your health in check while eating tasty, scrumptious seafood.
With that said, we will take a closer look at SeaBear wild salmon and many of the other options they sell on their website. You can have these great tasting fish and seafood options delivered directly to your door right in the comfort of your own home. So forget about going to the grocery store to buy unhealthy GMO seafood when you can get the good stuff delivered to you directly at home.
All about SeaBear Wild Salmon Delivery
Tom Savidge and Maria, his wife, decided to build a smokehouse in their backyard in 1957. This early rendition of this company was a major success, and they originally started selling smoked wild salmon and other specialty seafood to local taverns at the time. In fact, the original name of the company was Specialty Seafoods, although it was later renamed to its current iteration known as SeaBear.
Where to Buy SeaBear Wild Salmon? Online – – – > Click here.
The great thing about starting out this way was Tom got instant feedback about his food from the local tavern owners and patrons. Everybody fell head over heels in love with his smoked salmon, but there was a major problem that many of them asked Tom to correct in the very beginning.
Yes, in the beginning when this company was first started, the fresh seafood didn’t stay fresh for very long, so people wanted to know if there was a way he could preserve the salmon so that it lasted much longer. That’s when Tom put his inventiveness to the test and came up with an entirely new way to package the fish so that their freshness lasted as long as possible. He called this packaging the Gold Seal pouch, and it was a very unique and inventive way to store salmon so that it preserves salmon naturally. And the best part is that refrigeration is not even required for the salmon to last longer as long as it is preserved in the Gold Seal pouch.
With this new way to preserve their products in place, the company took their innovative design and made it very easy for Northwest tourists to take their salmon home. They also have the ability to ship it to family members and friends. At this point, the word spread about this delicious salmon and many people started becoming interested in this fantastic product.
As you know, SeaBear has taken things to the next level and they now ship their amazing seafood products to all 50 states in the US. They are dedicated to delivering high-quality seafood at affordable prices and they follow the same principles that they did when first starting this company in 1957 before shipping was even an option.
SeaBear Mission Statement
This company is very passionate about seafood as you can imagine. And they are also very motivated to share their values with their awesome customers. Some of the things they hold sacred include the following:
- They are passionate about thrilling their customers and delivering an experience that everyone will find amazing. Their high-quality food and personal touch service is the reason why they have been able to stay in business for so long and they will continue to thrill each and every one of their customers with great tasting seafood at affordable prices.
- This company takes responsible citizenship seriously. As members of their local community, they are visible and active, mindful, and make sure their seafood practices have a minimal impact on the environment. Their business focuses on sustainable practices and they will continue to act in accordance with these views.
- The company is also focused on a success driven mentality. They have many long-term and short-term goals, and every day they take time to feel proud of the excellent job they do. They ultimately strive to deliver high-quality food with a world-class performance so that they can continue to be the best business in this industry.
What Can I Purchase on the SeaBear Website?
As you can imagine, there are many wonderful seafood items to purchase on this website. Some of their most popular options include the following:
- Northwest Style Smoked Wild Salmon
- Traditional Lox Smoked Wild Salmon
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Dinner Fillets
- Ready-To-Eat Wild Salmon in a Take Anywhere Pouch
- Wild Alaskan Halibut and Black Cod
- Wild Sockeye Smoked Salmon
- Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon Chowder
- Smoked Salmon Spicy White Bean Soup
- Big Catch Chowder and Soup
- Red King Crab Lollipops
- Whole Red King Crab
- Red King Crab Legs
- Alaskan Spot Prawn
- Seafood Cakes
- Skalibut Cakes
- Wild Alaskan Weathervane Scallops
- Smoked Pacific Northwest Oysters
- Smoked Alaskan Weathervane Scallops
- Canned Smoked Salmon Pate
- Canned Wild Sockeye Salmon
- Garlic Albacore Tuna
- Original Albacore Tuna
- Dungeness Crab Clusters
- Red King Crab Dip
- and many more amazing options
If you’ve ever wanted great tasting seafood delivered directly to your door from one of the best companies in the Pacific Northwest, then we highly recommend giving SeaBear a try sooner rather than later. You’ll love their food and look forward to your next order.