As far as high quality web hosts are concerned, SiteGround certainly finds itself at the top of our list. This company has been in existence for 10 years and more, and as far as the industry goes, they are looked at as one of the top dogs in this business. This is a company that pushes technological boundaries. This is a company that continues to make positive strides in the industry.
Why SiteGround Website Hosting Company Reviews are Off the Charts
I’ve hosted quite a few websites in my day. 🙂 I continue to use a very few hosting companies time and time again. I’m proud to say that this is one of the best hosting companies I’ve ever worked with.
In fact, when reading hosting reviews, the SiteGround name continues to come up over and over again. It’s a quality company and a host worthy of our recommendation.
Hosting plans come and go, and hosting companies spring up all the time and then disappear. The fact that SiteGround has been in this industry for more than 10 years says a lot about this business. It says that they are going to be around for a long time and continue to provide quality hosting packages at prices that you can afford.
The SiteGround Startup Plan Hosting Package
SiteGround currently has three hosting packages that they provide as part of their available shared hosting plans. We will share information about all three, but we are going to start out with the Startup plan hosting package right now.
As you can imagine by the name, the Startup plan is their basic plan. And it is possibly their most popular plan as well since it’s incredibly inexpensive and it only costs $3.95 per month. According to the website, this particular plan has a number of available options that you can take advantage of. Those options include:
- free website transfer
- free setup
- you get a free domain name when signing up
- 99% uptime guarantee
- technical support available 24/7
- 10,000 visitor per month shared hosting package
- unlimited traffic, databases and emails
- cPanel access/SSH access
- free daily backups
- static caching
- cloudflare CDN
- WordPress/Joomla! Toolkits
The next hosting package on the agenda is the GrowBig plan.
The SiteGround GrowBig Plan Hosting Package
As our favorite plan offered by this wonderful web hosting company, this is the one that we recommend to our readers most often. The only reason we might not recommend this package is if you have a specific need or require access to developer features that might not be offered by this particular plan.
When you sign up for the GrowBig plan, you will have access to:
- the incredible supercacher
- as many websites as you desire (unlimited)
- 25,000 visitor per month suitable hosting plan
- 30 day website backups
- backups that are simple to restore
- one year of free SSL
Please also note that you have access to all of the options and amenities with the Startup Plan as well when you purchase the GrowBig plan.
The SiteGround GoGeek Plan Hosting Package
For those who are looking to have it all, and top of the line hosting at an affordable price, then they seriously need to consider looking into this plan even further. This is the best of the best that SiteGround has to offer as far as shared hosting is concerned, and it provides all of the other features that were mentioned above in the other two packages plus so much more. The additions to this plan include:
- More powerful hardware – this plan offers much more powerful hardware, and you get to take advantage of SSD storage for databases, SAS storage for files and a great deal more RAM.
- More resources and less accounts – people love this particular hosting plan because even though it is shared hosting, with this particular package there are far fewer accounts available on each server, which means that more resources are available for you. By having fewer accounts on each server, it frees up available resources for your website.
- Phenomenal developer features – one of our favorite things about this hosting package is the option to create staging copies of your website and do so automatically. You can test changes this way prior to having your website go live, which is an excellent feature and one that you will truly appreciate.
- PCI compliant server – this is excellent for e-commerce websites that plan to capture credit card information from their customers during the sales process.
When it comes to SiteGround support, we are happy to tell you that this hosting company provides phenomenal support to all of its customers. The technicians really know what they are talking about and know what they are doing, and they are very helpful and skilled at helping you resolve any issues that you might have. And they will help you resolve these issues quickly, quietly and conveniently.
But they have much more than just a fast support staff. The support staff is also technically savvy. They really know what they are doing and they can help you when you cannot seem to help yourself.
SiteGround Hosting Plans Pros
Some of the things we love the most about SiteGround include:
- They offer unlimited bandwidth – no matter how busy your website may be, and you’ll never surpass the resource limits that are available to you. With unlimited bandwidth, you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that your website can handle as much traffic as possible.
- Uptime – this company has incredible uptime. As a matter of fact, they claim that your website will be up 99.99% of the time, and they seem to live up to this reputation. As a business owner looking to capitalize on the web, this is excellent to hear because it tells you that your business is going to be open 24/7 almost all of the time.
- Server security – the server security is phenomenal at SiteGround. Each account is isolated by the software, which is wonderful for you because it ensures that your account is never going to become compromised.
Truth be told, there’s only one thing that we hope SiteGround could change in the future. And that is:
- No dedicated servers – at the moment, SiteGround only has shared hosting packages available. They do not have any dedicated servers.
As you can probably tell, we really love the shared hosting packages at SiteGround. Feel free to take advantage.