Many people spend a great deal of time looking for the perfect hosting company, and they do so because they understand the value of high quality website hosting. It should come as no surprise to anyone that InMotion is certainly one of those companies. As a matter of fact, they are a hosting provider that is known to be top of the class in a number of different areas.
In Motion Web Hosting Review
To start things off, the first thing to truly understand about InMotion is that the company has more than one data center. With multiple data centers, they are capable of servicing and providing awesome hosting to their customers all over the United States and the globe. Not only that, but the company also offers excellent support. This is an absolute must for a business owner, because having the right support could mean the difference between watching your website go down for a long time or keeping it up and running and making money for as long as humanly possible.
Performance is also a key factor when it comes to choosing a hosting company. InMotion is known for its reliable performance. So definitely keep that in mind as we work our way through this review.
Pertinent Information about InMotion
If you were wondering about some of the specifics of how InMotion got its start, then you are definitely in luck.
To kick things off, it’s significant to note that InMotion first came into existence back in the year 2001. This is an important key factor. Why is that? It tells you that InMotion has been in business for the last 15 years and has managed to weather the ups and downs that all hosting companies face. It’s a business that is in it for the long haul, so understand that this hosting provider is here to stay.
As far as location is concerned, InMotion has two main offices in the USA. Their main office is in the great state of California. They also have a secondary office in the state of Virginia.
And as far as the business itself is concerned, it’s run by a high-class group of dedicated employees and owners that will continue to provide top-notch hosting services at an affordable price.
Two things to consider when choosing InMotion and their standard hosting packages: the standard package is perfect for those that only require a limited amount of bandwidth, and if you only need a limited amount of speed, then this is the right hosting package to choose.
Don’t fret, because if you have greater needs they also have many unlimited hosting features available, but this is all part of their premium hosting services that will cost a little bit more money.
Is it really worth it to pay the premium? This excellent company does provide high quality service, so in our estimation the reliability factor alone certainly makes it worth it to pay the premium. They’ll help to eliminate any negative issues very quickly, and with top-notch customer service, you know that you are getting high quality hosting services at affordable prices.
What Can I Expect from InMotion Web Hosting?
As far as things to expect from this hosting service provider, here is what you need to know:
- Fantastic options – one of the most important things to recognize about InMotion is that they really do provide some excellent options. They have their business hosting packages, offer access to dedicated services and VPS hosting as well as their standard shared hosting package.
- Uptime excellence – uptime is incredibly important when choosing a hosting company. You need to choose a hosting company that is going to have your website up and running the majority of the time. While certain hosting companies will have to shut down for maintenance and the like, it’s necessary to make sure that your business is online and working at all times in order to maximize your efforts. InMotion hosting has a 99.9% uptime guarantee. And since they have their servers being monitored 24 hours a day and seven days a week, they can live up to this guarantee. This is an excellent hosting option for anyone looking for a high-quality product that truly performs.
- Excellent hosting features – there are many wonderful standard features available with InMotion hosting. Some of the best features include: website plug-ins, customizable error pages, blog hosting, e-commerce, web design, blog design, interactive media, SSL certificates and more.
- Simple usability – some hosting companies make it practically impossible to use all of the wonderful features that their services provide. They have excellent cPanel support at InMotion, and usability is very easy to accomplish when choosing this hosting service provider. They make it very simple to monitor bandwidth, check usage, access statistics and operate your website. And since this is precisely what you should be looking for when choosing a hosting company, it’s important to know that the usability factors are simple with InMotion.
- Customer support – we love recommending this hosting company to each and every one of the visitors to our website. And their wonderful customer support is one of the main reasons why we are so happy to tell you about them. Their support is available 24 hours a day for everyone, and since they understand that the Internet never closes, they never close as well because you can get into contact with them any day of the week for all 365 days of the year. They have a friendly and knowledgeable staff that will be able to help you with each and every one of your problems. And not only that, their response times are very quick and the members of the customer support staff are friendly and courteous to every one of their customers. Check out their testimonial page.
- Cost – as far as cost goes, they do charge a bit more than some of the other hosting companies. But you get what you pay for, so remember that. You’re paying a little more for great hosting, minimal downtime and excellent customer support.
Feel free to contact InMotion immediately by clicking the image below to find out how you can get started with this excellent hosting service.