I’ve played the Golden Tee Golf video game in bars across the United States dating back to the mid 1990’s. Every single year, the game gets BETTER. More courses, better graphics, and better game play. This is the pinnacle of bar video games and remains challenging for everyone who decides to give the track ball a spin! In my opinion, it’s the ultimate toy for men. Today, I share my thoughts on the Golden Tee Home Edition and let you look at my personal machine that my son and I have spent countless hours on dating to 2014!
Check out my son showing me how it’s done!
Golden Tee Golf is a series by Incredible Technologies. As mentioned, the game became highly addictive in bars and golf clubs before finally rolling out an edition for use at home. The Golden Tee Golf Home Edition is wonderful for casual use in home, social clubs, apartments, offices and many other applications that are “free-play” type. Now you can bring the game you love to your living room, or in my case, my home office. Golden Tee Golf can be played offline, or better yet for more advanced score tracking and advanced game play – online. You simply plug it into the Ethernet to almost any HD television and within several minutes, you can enjoy the game in 1080p from the comfort of wherever you wish.
I have mine hooked up to a 40″ Samsung TV.
Golden Tee Golf Game – Features and Highlights
- You can play either online or offline with optional home subscription – (I believe I pay $449 per year to have the home subscription)
- Women playing this game can also choose female golfers on GT golf
- To find the perfect tee spot on every hole, the New Adjustable Golden Tee can help you adjust your tee
- You can also post your best shots on YouTube live from the game
- On-screen characters can also be customized and secret equipment and clothing can be unlocked through achievements
- Local Leaderboards and Local scoring is also available
- Helpful videos related to golf instructional tips from Steven Sobe are also available on YouTube
- 100s of clothing options and ball as well as premium gold clubs are available
- You get to have live tournaments with other golfers.
- 50 courses related to golf tips and tricks are available
- King of the hill is also available which a new edition to 2015 Golden Tee Golf
- It features a realistic arcade-style trackball interface which can also allow you to hook, draw, slice or fade
Golden Tee Golf Game Buyers Tips
Make sure you get online. You won’t regret it. You get to track all your stats, customize your golfer, and play against other people who are actually online at the same time as you!
Also, get the console edition. It’s much more compact and although you do need to source a monitor, they are very cheap now and the console is very portable. If I really wanted to, I could bring this to a friend’s house or if I ever move it’s very simple to pack and get set up again at another location.
This wasn’t cheap, but it was a GREAT investment. It’s the perfect addition to any man cave or home office.
I’ll also include photos as well as video of my son playing the game in my home office. FORE!
This is the ultimate gift for men. Hands down!
For all you fans of this game, what is your favorite course? It seems like every year they one-up themselves and add even more insane courses to the mix!